Friday, November 6, 2009

Of Spirits and Demons (OOC)

So my good friend Niqora posted about our experiences leveling together; her on Zulrea the elemental shaman and myself with Basia the affliction warlock. And affliction she will stay until endgame, methinks-a brief experiment with Destruction proved far, far less efficient, and more importantly, less fun to play. Sure, the single-target DPS was a bit better, but then the game degenerated into single, careful pulls, which is entirely what I experienced when I leveled Kazi enhancement...and alone. I haven't tried to calculate if we get better speed from round-ups or single kills, given the proportionally longer aftermaths of healing and the like, but I will say I've had more fun leveling Basia with Zulrea than any other character.

In any case, my main contribution to the story is the result of a single maniacal pull in the dear old pirate base on the Tanaris Coast:



A few of them got away from an initial rather large pull, leading to the result shown. Not in picture: vastly depleted health/mana pools, blown cooldowns, and the horrific stench of nearly twenty hellfire-charred drunken pirates.

I do so love being OP. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah...I completely forgot about that crazy pull. But it was sooooo awesome :D

    ReplyDelete