Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On Black, Silent Paws (OOC)



Just a brief post, since I'm running off for the afternoon/evening: Kazi has a Black War Wolf now! The long hours of battlegrounds are over, though due to the aid of Velinix, Velathia, Jorgath, and a few others they went more amiably than it might otherwise have been.

This is another mount I've eyed for a while, much like the netherwing drake. Unlike the drake, it required copious amounts of PVP to obtain, which (after I had finished the horrific grind required to get my epic axes, way back at the end of the Burning Crusade) I had zero interest in. However, I've slowly been coaxed out of my shell, with the realization that healing battlegrounds is a lot more fun than trying to DPS them as enhancement, I've come to enjoy them somewhat. :)

Except for you, Warsong Gulch. You go back into the corner right now.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm glad to see you finally got it because I know those battlegrounds can be a pain.

    Now Kazi and Niqo match even more. :P

    ReplyDelete